Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the performing wireless flash trigger for canon 5d.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 wireless flash trigger for canon 5d: Editor Recommended
Our 10 wireless flash trigger for canon 5d Review:
1. YONGNUO RF-603C-II-C3 Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Kit for Canon 1D 5D 7D 10D 20D 30D 40D 50D
- Adding the locking rings
- Max sync speed: 1/320 second
- 3.100m transmission distance with 16 channels
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
- Shutter release: half-press, full-press, takes 7 – 15 days to deliver
Additional Info :
2. Altura Photo AP-305C Canon Flash Light with Manual Trigger – Camera Flash for Canon R, RP, 90D, 80D, 70D, SL2, T7I, T6, T6I, 5D, 6D, 7D, M6, M50, 2.4GHz TTL Speedlite for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- ADVANCED WIRELESS FUNCTIONS FOR CANON EXTERNAL FLASH: Incorporated 2.4GHz makes it easy to shoot with advanced wireless multiple ﬂash lighting, in the same way as TTL auto-ﬂash shooting when using several flash units. Multi-angle and multi-directional photography setups are simple since flash units don’t need visual proximity to one another. The RT-305 manual Flash trigger enables wireless transmission with a manual set up, it does not support TTL mode.
- WIRELESS MANUAL TRIGGER FLASH CANON: The RT-305 manual wireless Trigger has 16 channels for communication. NOTE: When using the RT-305 manual wireless trigger with the AP-305 hot flash, HSS and TTL are not supported and flash sync speed will work up to 1/250s. HSS and TTL are only available when using one or more of the AP-305 Flash.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT CANON SPEEDLITE WITH PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE: Same professional power in a 30% lighter package. Includes One Altura photo AP-305C Speedlite Canon flash for Camera + One RT-305 Manual Wireless Trigger + Mini Stand + Protective Pouch.
- SPEEDLIGHT FOR CANON WITH FLEXIBLE MODES: TTL, Manual (M), and Multi (Stroboscopic) modes offer the versatility to achieve a correct ﬂash exposure even in complex light-changing environments.
- WIDE RANGE OFF CAMERA FLASH COVERAGE: The AP-305C Canon flash speedlite has a guide number of 36m/118 ft. at ISO 100 to help achieve the lighting you desire. Great for DSLR, Mirrorless and Off Camera Photography. Compatible with all Canon cameras, including; Canon EOS Rebel T7i, T6i, T6, T6s, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, SL2, SL1, 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 7D Mark II, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5D, 1D Mark II, M3, M5, M6, M10, M50, M100, M200, R, RP.
Additional Info :
3. Neewer FC-16 3-IN-1 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger with Remote Shutter Compatible with Canon Rebel T3 XS T4i T3i T2i Xsi EOS 1100D Mark IV 1D Mark III 5D Mark III 5D Mark II 50D 40D
- Wireless Frequency System: 2.4GHz
- Operating Distance: up to 1meters
- 16 Selectable Channels
- Also Compatible with: Pentax K2 K11D Super, K11D, K1D, K2D, K1D, K-7, K-5, Kr, Kx, Mz-6, Mz-L
- Includes: Wireless Camera Flash Trigger and Camera Remote Control Function (1 Transmitter, 1 Receiver) + C1 camera cable + C3 camera cable + Flash Sync Cable + PC Sync Cord + Sync Adapter
Additional Info :
4. JJC 3-in-1 Wireless Flash Trigger & Shutter Remote Control with Two Receivers Kit for Canon EOS R5 5D Mark IV III II 6D Mark II 7D Mark II 5Ds R 1DX Mark III II 1Ds Mark III 50D 40D 30D
- Package Includes: Wireless Camera Flash Trigger & Remote Control Kit (1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers), shutter cable for Canon (replaces RS-80N3), studio light cable x2pcs, 3.5mm-6.3mm adapter x2pcs, 23A battery x1pc, AAA battery x4pcs.
- 16 Channels, operation range up to 100 feet (30m), max sync speed of 1/250s, 433MHz frequency.
- Use as an individual or group wireless flash trigger, and/or as a shutter release remote trigger.
- The wireless flash trigger is compatible with all flashes with STANDARD HOT SHOE, such as Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX II, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX ,420EZ, 380EX, Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24, SB-700, etc
- Since the flash trigger kit does not transmit TTL settings, use of a flash or light unit with full manual control is recommended.
Additional Info :
|Color||With Cable Replaces Canon RS-80N3|
5. Yongnuo RF-603 II 16-Ch Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon 3-Pin Connection 1D/5D/7D/10D/20D/30D/40D/50D Cameras, 2.4GHz, 1/320sec Sync Speed
- 1, Higher sync speed than the first generation — The highest flash sync speed up to 1/320 second (some of models may only reach to 1/250s or less, difference combination of models of flash and camera using may achieved difference flash sync speed).
- 2, Adding the Locking rings
- 3, Improved Flash / Shutter control Buttons
- 4, Working for more non Canon/Nikon cameras and single firing pin cameras — ALL Standard Hot shoe DSLR Camera except Sony and Minolta.
- 5, Adding the power switch for single transmitter — Set the power switch on TX (single transmit) or TRX (transmit-receive automatic switch) state according to different shooting requirement. When it used as wireless triggering transmitter and flash testing, set to “TX”; When it used as wireless triggering receiver, using shutter release or other extended functions, set to “TRX”. set to OFF means turn off the power.
Additional Info :
6. Neewer NW561 Flash Speedlite Kit for Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax Fijifilm and Sony with Mi Hot Shoe Cameras with 2.4G Wireless Trigger
- Powerful Flash with High Guide No.38(ISO 100, 35mm),supports M/MULTI/S1/S2 flash mode; Note：Don’t support TTL and the camera menu setting Function
- Super speed charging recycle:0.1-5s，Note：Compatible with for Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax Fijifilm and Sony with Mi Hot Shoe cameras，like a9 a7 a7II a7III a7R III a7RII a7SII a6000 a6300 a6500 (NOT compatible with Canon 250D/1500D/2000D/4000D)
- 3 in 1 2.4GHz wireless flash trigger allows you to trigger off-camera flash units, studio lights and cameras from up to 100 meters/328 feet away
- Kit include:(1)NW-561 Flash+(1)2.4Ghz Wireless Trigger(1 * Transmitter+ 1 * Receiver)
- NOTE:Camera and Battery Not included
Additional Info :
7. YONGNUO Wireless Shutter Release & Flash Trigger RF-603II C3 for Canon DSLR 1D /1DS, EOS 5D Mark II/5D /7D/50D /40D /30D /20D /10D
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release ( On camera )— You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb.
- Remote Shutter Release ( off Camera )— You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable
- To fire the Flash Speedlite — one receiver can fire one flash speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control 2pcs Flash Speedlite at the same time.
- The highest flash sync speed up to 1/320 second (some of models may only reach to 1/250s or less, difference combination of models of flash and camera using may achieved difference flash sync speed).
- Adding the Locking rings. Improved Flash / Shutter control Buttons. Working for more non Canon/Nikon cameras and single firing pin cameras.
Additional Info :
8. AODELAN Mini Flash Trigger for Canon EOS R, 6D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 60Da, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5DS, 5D Mark II, 5D, 6D Mark II, Nikon D850, D810, D800; Sony a7M3, a7RM3, a9, a6500,a6300, a7sM2
- The flash trigger consists of a transmitter and a receiver for wireless triggering
- It works with all cameras with standard ISO hot shoe and those flashes with 3.5mm port: transmitter supports single contact triggering.The receiver can be connected to flash through hot shoe or sync port, so as to realize off-camera Manual mode flash firing
- A receiver can be controlled by up to 5 transmitters simultaneously. A transmitter can control multiple receivers simultaneously
- Includes: 1 Trigger(include 1 CR2032 battery), 1 Receiver(batteries excluded), 1 Sync Cable, 1x 3.5mm to 6.0mm Adapter, 1 Manual
- Durability and quality , stylish design and portable mini size, 1 year warranty
Additional Info :
9. Neewer NW-670 TTL Speedlite Flash Kit for Canon with IR Wireless Remote Control,Diffuser for Canon 7D Mark II,5D Mark II III,IV,1300D,1200D,1100D,650D,550D,80D,70D
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-670 Flash Light, (1)Wireless Remote Control, (1)Diffuser; Compatible with Canon 7D Mark II,5D Mark II III,IV,1300D,1200D,1100D,750D,700D,650D,600D,550D,500D,100D,80D,70D,60D and Other Canon DSLR Cameras
- NW-670 FLASH SPEEDLITE: Powerful flash with high guide No.58 (ISO 100,105mm); Support TTL, M, Multi, S1, S2
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Pentax DSLR Cameras; IR camera remote control can trigger your camera shutter release remotely from a distance of about 16 Feet to 26 Feet (5 – 8 meters); Powered by a CR2032 3V lithium battery,Low battery can affect the remote’s operating range
- FLASH LIGHT DIFFUSER: Provides soft even flash illumination; Attaches with the included fastening tape and grip band; Folds down flat for easy storage and portability
- Flash Control: 8 levels of output control (1/128–1/1)
Additional Info :
10. Godox Xpro-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon 1/8000s HSS TTL-Convert-Manual Function Large Screen Slanted Design 5 Dedicated Group Buttons 11 Customizable Functions
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- 🌿 |SMART TCM BUTTON|: Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode
- 🌿 |Versatile Using Methods|: As a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Canon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- 🌿 |01-99 WIRELESS ID|: Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same, Avoiding Signal Interference effectively
- 🌿 |LARGE LCD Display|: 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger. Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously
Additional Info :
How we Selected the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing wireless flash trigger for canon 5d is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a wireless flash trigger for canon 5d is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing wireless flash trigger for canon 5d, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Drive Celadon‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using wireless flash trigger for canon 5d. There are many different types of wireless flash trigger for canon 5d that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a wireless flash trigger for canon 5d is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular wireless flash trigger for canon 5d Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of wireless flash trigger for canon 5d products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All wireless flash trigger for canon 5d models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular wireless flash trigger for canon 5d
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for wireless flash trigger for canon 5d?
wireless flash trigger for canon 5d offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as wireless flash trigger for canon 5d.
2. Are wireless flash trigger for canon 5d worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative wireless flash trigger for canon 5d on the market. But are these wireless flash trigger for canon 5d really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new wireless flash trigger for canon 5d?
You’re looking for a new wireless flash trigger for canon 5d that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of wireless flash trigger for canon 5d is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of wireless flash trigger for canon 5d is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a wireless flash trigger for canon 5d?
You can determine whether you need or want a wireless flash trigger for canon 5d by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
wireless flash trigger for canon 5d is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the wireless flash trigger for canon 5d? There’s no need to worry about it because Drive Celadon has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!