Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the studio headphones for mixing and mastering brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the performing studio headphones for mixing and mastering.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 studio headphones for mixing and mastering: Editor Recommended
Our 10 studio headphones for mixing and mastering Review:
1. beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones For Mixing, Mastering, and Editing
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship – Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
Additional Info :
2. OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop – Black
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo sound
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing
- Works with: All devices have 3.5mm or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for
Additional Info :
3. OneOdio A70 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones -72 Hours Playtime Wired and Wireless Headphone, Studio Recording Headphones for Mixing and Mastering with Bass for Guitar Keyboard Computer Laptop(Gold)
- Jock lock design: For make sure the cable lock in place to ensure a secure connection, we add jack lock system on the stereo Aux cable. You don’t have to worry about any connection problems when connecting the jacks and sockets.
- Soft Memory Earcups: The breathable protein skin earmuffs and the soft sponge inside improve the wearing experience, make sure good sound insulation and there is no discomfort for long-term wear
- Music or Sound Sharing: Pair your device via bluetooth and share your tunes through the audio cable, 2 or more people can share music moments at the same time
- Receiving Music at Both Ends: Connect two devices with a 3.5mm cable and another 6.35mm cable, and the music at both ends will be transmitted to ear at the same time, such as connect your phone and guitar simultaneously
- 72 hours playtime&40mm driver: 72 hours playback time to deliver a wireless experience. 40mm drivers – inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid midst & vivacious highs without overlap
Additional Info :
4. Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Studio Headphones for Mixing and Mastering with 6Ave Headphone Cleaning Kit and Protection Plan
- INCREDIBLE SPACIOUSNESS: The DT 990 Pro’s open-back design provides exceptional spaciousness and detailed tonal depth with a mild bass and treble boost to ensure a pleasant sound. Additonally, the bass is not overstated but rather precise and the treble boost is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: The single-sided cable of the DT 990 Pro allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled. The soft and adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort and the robust spring steel headband design ensures a secure fit.
- GERMAN ENGINEERING: The true quality engineering that Germany is so widely known for paired with 88 years of Beyerdynamics knowledge guarantees the DT 990 Pro to be one of the most competitve headphones on the market!
- SPECIAL EXTENDED WARRANTY: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer’s two (2) year warranty (“Parts Warranty”), Consumer Priority Service will supply replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective. LABOR: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer’s two (2) year warranty (“Labor Warranty”), Consumer Priority Service will, at its option, repair or replace this Product, should it be deemed defective.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm Studio Headphones, 3m Coiled Stereo Cable, Beyerdynamic Drawstring Bag, 6.35mm (1/4″) Stereo Jack Plug, 6Ave Headphone Cleaning Kit, Manufacturers Limited 2-Year Warranty PLUS 1-Year Additional Warranty
Additional Info :
5. OneOdio Adapter-Free Over Ear Headphones for Studio Monitoring and Mixing, Sound Isolation, 90° Rotatable Housing with Top Protein Leather Earcups, 50mm Driver Unit, Wired Headsets with Mic (Pro-50)
- 【Hi-res Audio Certified】Hear every detail Japanese voice Coil and Japanese driver diaphragm delivers professional-quality sound to satisfy, even the most demanding audio connoisseur, high-performing with 50mm driver units and noise isolation, Immerse yourself in highly accurate mid- to high tones that are true to the original recording While never losing composure-even at high volume.
- 【Dual-duty cable】our solution for an adapter-free life— there are gold-plated 3 5mm & 6 3mm plugs on each end of the audio cable just simply plug in according to your needs and no more trouble finding a single adapter.
- 【Maximum comfort】The memory-protein earmuffs is made in Germany which designed to disperse pressure and heat build-up combined with the soft leather headband to gives you maximum comfort & superior isolation.
- 【Single-sided monitoring & foldable design】OneOdio Studio Pro features reversible Housing and a rugged adjustable headband for free-style and single-side monitoring The ear cups swivel to lay flat and also flip upward to fit neatly in your bag or laptop case
- 【Works with】All devices have 3.5 or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for.
Additional Info :
6. OneOdio Monitor 60 Professional Studio Headphones – Recording Wired Over Ear Headphones, Hi-Res Audio, Soft Comfortable Earmuffs, 6.35mm (1/4″) Adapter for Tracking Mixing DJ Mastering Broadcast
- Large Diaphragm: Monitor 60, with 50mm drivers, delivers extremely beautiful, well-balanced, and accurate sound across the frequency range so that you will hear every detail of music from accurate mids to crisp highs
- For Home&Studio: Monitor 60 supplies a 1.2m cable with mic for phone calls, a 3.5mm to 1/4″ coiled adapter cable for studio use (especially monitoring and mixing), and also an extra-long audio cable for you to connect the TV easily
- High-Resolution Audio: Monitor 60 achieves high performance in revealing sound details without harshness. The sound is warmer, smoother, and crystal clear in whatever type of music.
- Comfort and Isolation: Breathable ear cushions are crafted to fit your ears, isolating noise and extending pleasure usage time at the same time. Steel headband provides just the right amount of tension and ensures durability. Easily adjustable for the optimum roomy fit.
- Compatibility: Available for PC, laptop, Phone, and Mac. With supplied cables, it works for most vocal microphones and acoustic instruments like guitar, violin, keyboards, and piano
Additional Info :
7. AKG K240 Studio Semi-Open Over-Ear Professional Studio Headphones with Knox Gear Headphone Amplifier
- Perfect for studio professionals – Listening, mixing and mastering applications
- Over-Ear Design – Padded and envelope the ear / Comfortable Fit for long sessions
- Self-Adjusting headband to aid fit Single-Sided cable for easy use
- 3-meter Cable with convertible jack plug – Connect portable gear
- Bundle Includes Headphones and Amplifier
Additional Info :
8. Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones
- Lightweight and Closed Back Design
- Tightly-Stitched, Padded Headband and Ear Bands for Stylish Comfort
- 40mm Neodymium Magnet Driver
- Screw-on 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) Adapter and Leatherette Bag
- Cable Length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
Additional Info :
9. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Ohm Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones Bundle -Includes- Soft Case, Headphone Splitter and Extension Cable, and 6AVE Cleaning Cloth
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Perfect for studio and stage recordings due to their high-quality, high-resolution sound that is both natural and balanced
- GERMAN ENGINEERING: Experience first-hand, the true quality engineering that Germany is so widely known for with these beyerdynamic headphones
- PERFECT APPLICATIONS: Closed over-ear headphones ideal for professional editing, mixing, and mastering
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Your new beyerdynamic headphones come with a 1-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY in addition to a 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- THIS BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770 PRO HEADPHONE BUNDLE INCLUDES: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Reference Headphones, Beyerdynamic Drawstring Bag, 6ft Headphone Extension Cable, 3.5mm Headphone Splitter, 3m Coiled Stereo Cable, 6.35mm (1/4″) Stereo Jack Plug, Instruction Manual, 6AVE MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth, 2-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, 1-Year Extended Warranty
Additional Info :
10. beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Over-Ear Studio Headphone
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Professional Studio Headphones. Semi-open, diffuse-field studio headphone. Analytical sound.
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction. Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable.
- Single-sided cable. Velour, circum-aural (around the ear) ear pads. Supplied in a nylon carrying case. Transmission type Wired. Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open.
- Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open. Headphone impedance 250 ohms. Headphone frequency response 5 – 35.000 Hz. Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB.
- Cable & plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm). Net weight without packaging 295 g.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the studio headphones for mixing and mastering
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing studio headphones for mixing and mastering is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the studio headphones for mixing and mastering market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a studio headphones for mixing and mastering is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the studio headphones for mixing and mastering from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the studio headphones for mixing and mastering made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing studio headphones for mixing and mastering, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Drive Celadon‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using studio headphones for mixing and mastering. There are many different types of studio headphones for mixing and mastering that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a studio headphones for mixing and mastering is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the studio headphones for mixing and mastering that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular studio headphones for mixing and mastering Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of studio headphones for mixing and mastering products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All studio headphones for mixing and mastering models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular studio headphones for mixing and mastering
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for studio headphones for mixing and mastering?
studio headphones for mixing and mastering offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as studio headphones for mixing and mastering.
2. Are studio headphones for mixing and mastering worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative studio headphones for mixing and mastering on the market. But are these studio headphones for mixing and mastering really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new studio headphones for mixing and mastering?
You’re looking for a new studio headphones for mixing and mastering that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of studio headphones for mixing and mastering is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of studio headphones for mixing and mastering is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the studio headphones for mixing and mastering we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a studio headphones for mixing and mastering?
You can determine whether you need or want a studio headphones for mixing and mastering by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
studio headphones for mixing and mastering is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the studio headphones for mixing and mastering? There’s no need to worry about it because Drive Celadon has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!