Orientation Contact: Luann Osmer
Phone Number: 972-576-5974 ext. 11
Address: 7240 N I-35 Waxahachie, TX 75165
Class Start Time: Monday/Wednesday at 8:00 AM
Welcome to the best trucking company in North America. And why are we the best trucking company? It’s because of drivers like you! When Steve Russell started Celadon, he quickly realized that drivers were the lifeblood of any trucking company. Yes – we do need customers and their freight to make money, but unless we have someone to drive the tractors, we can’t deliver the goods.
On behalf of the more than 4000 employees of Celadon, we look forward to your arrival for orientation in the next few days.
Paul Will, CEO
- Please call the shuttle at 972-576-5974 ext 11 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 08:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- (After Hours/Weekends) Please call Silver Bullet Taxi Service 30-60 minutes prior to arriving to bus station at 972-825-9992
1701 N Hwy 77
Waxahachie TX 75165
- Your valid Class A CDL, Social Security Card and/or birth certificate or Passport.
- If you plan on having direct deposit please bring a voided check or deposit slip. Otherwise your pay goes on your fuel card. No paper checks are mailed to you
- Current medical card and long form
- Enough clothing for 7-10 days (Especially OTR and Regional drivers). Celadon will try and route you by your home within 7 days to get the rest of the items you need.
- Personal hygiene and grooming items
- Pillows and sheets
- Drivers will be doubled up in Hotels. If the driver doesn’t want to double up or stay in a Dorm if one is available then it is the responsibility on the driver to pay for their hotel room out of pocket (payroll deduct is not available).
- Company drivers will receive $125 Orientation Pay once the driver has completed Orientation and is “activated”. The driver can request a $100 advance once “active” but must ask for it from Driver Payroll. Otherwise the Orientation Pay will be put on their first paycheck.