Celadon Expedited Teams
Celadon raised the pay for all team drivers! The team driver fleet is rapidly expanding, and we want you to be the next member. Team truck drivers at Celadon run more miles and make more money, especially with the new pay scale! Apply or call a recruiter today to get started.
For more answers about driving with Celadon, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
You can also learn more about our new pay package here.
Up to $.60/mile - split (see Bonus Opportunities below for details)
$.50/mile base - split
Bonus Pay Opportunities
$8,000 Performance Sign-On Bonus (split)
- $2,000 split after 30k team miles
- $2,000 split after 60k team miles
- $2,000 split after 90k team miles
- $2,000 split after 120k team miles
- $.06/Mile - all miles over 17,000 in a calendar month
- $.07/Mile - all miles between 19,000 - 21,000 in a calendar month
- $.08/Mile - all miles over 21,000 in a calendar month
- $.02/Mile - on all miles if both members have their HazMat and Doubles certifications
- $.01/Mile - pay increase for every 240,000 miles (no cap)
- $.005/Mile - yearly safety bonus
- Guaranteed Dock Detention Pay
- Mostly No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight
- 100% Lumper Reimbursement
Home & Vacation Time
- 14 Days Out = 2 Days Off
- 1 Year = 1 Week Earned (Paid out at $500)
Health is very important to Celadon and all our employees. On the Celadon campus we offer a full-court basketball gym, a racquetball court, daily fitness classes, a workout room, wellness programs, and an on-site medical center. We encourage our employees to be healthy at home and on the road.
We offer a base and buy-up medical insurance plan through GPA/PHCS Networks plus all full time employees receive a free life insurance policy. Several other plan options are also available. Click here to see full details on all benefits plans.