Orientation Contact: Susan Tortosa
Phone Number: 909-822-2989
Address: 14251 Slover Ave. Fontana, CA 92337
Class Start Time: Monday at 7:00 AM
Welcome to the best trucking company in North America. And why are we the best trucking company? It’s because of drivers like you! When Steve Russell started Celadon, he quickly realized that drivers were the lifeblood of any trucking company. Yes – we do need customers and their freight to make money, but unless we have someone to drive the tractors, we can’t deliver the goods.
On behalf of the more than 4000 employees of Celadon, we look forward to your arrival for orientation in the next few days.
Paul Will, CEO
Upon arrival to CA via greyhound station San Bernardino CA please call the Econolodge at 909-822-5411. This is not a pet friendly hotel.
17133 Valley Blvd.
Fontana CA 92335 / 909-822-5411
Red Roof Inn
1818 E Holt Blvd.
Ontario CA 91761 / 909-988-8466
- Your valid Class A CDL, Social Security Card and/or birth certificate or Passport.
- If you plan on having direct deposit please bring a voided check or deposit slip. Otherwise your pay goes on your fuel card. No paper checks are mailed to you
- Current medical card and long form
- Enough clothing for 7-10 days (Especially OTR and Regional drivers). Celadon will try and route you by your home within 7 days to get the rest of the items you need.
- Personal hygiene and grooming items
- Pillows and sheets
- One piece of first class mail with your physical address on it to prove residency
- Drivers will be doubled up in Hotels. If the driver doesn’t want to double up or stay in a Dorm if one is available then it is the responsibility on the driver to pay for their hotel room out of pocket (payroll deduct is not available).
- Company drivers will receive $125 Orientation Pay once the driver has completed Orientation and is “activated”. The driver can request a $100 advance once “active” but must ask for it from Driver Payroll. Otherwise the Orientation Pay will be put on their first paycheck.
- Drivers must make the 6:30 am shuttle for Celadon Orientation from the Red Roof Inn. If you wait until the 7:00 am shuttle you will arrive late to class!